Perk from Shrine not showing up on bloodweb

Hi,


I purchased Lithe from the Shrine a few years ago, but I just recently purchased a new survivor (Jeff) and the perk is not appearing on his bloodweb. I have the perk on all of my other survivors, but I have gained all of the possible perks I can from Jeff's bloodweb and was not able to obtain it. I have attached screenshots of the perk on another survivor, and of Jeff's bloodweb with no perks left available to obtain.

Thank you!

dbd2.png dbd1.png
Tagged: Need more info

Comments

  • Hi, thank you for the reply!

    I do not have Feng, I only bought the Lithe perk on the Shrine. I looked through all of Jeff's perks, but do not see Lithe and it does not show up when I try to search for it either.

    Thank you again for looking into this!

    dbd7.png dbd6.png dbd5.png dbd4.png dbd3.png