It Takes More Puke To Get a Survivor Fully Infected
Step 1: Boot the game.
Step 2: Play as Plague in a public match or custom game.
Step 3: In game, puke on a survivor.
Step 4: Notice that it takes more puke charges to get a survivor fully infected.
Additional Information
Character Played: The Plague
Perks Played: Not applicable
Map: Not applicable
Frequency of the Issue: All the time whenever you play as Plague
Lately, I've been noticing something felt off about Plague's power. At first, I thought it was nothing until a fellow Plague player, Magi_N7, discovered that it takes more puke charges to fully infect a survivor in comparison to her previous patches. Below is an image of this (image originally from Magi_N7):
There was nothing mentioned in the most recent patch notes about this, so I assume this may be a bug of some sort.

Comments