Legion

Can we make when legion normal hits someone his frenzy doesnt lose all his power its just feels so unnecessary

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure it's necessary to prevent the legion from closing the distance very fast by using their power, canceling it and landing another normal hit.

  • BigBubs said:

    I'm pretty sure it's necessary to prevent the legion from closing the distance very fast by using their power, canceling it and landing another normal hit.

    They can do that since the beginning though. Frenzy hit a healthy survivor, frenzy bar refill, get very close, cancel frenzy, normal hit. The only deterrent is the stun after cancelling frenzy.
  • I'm also confused by why this was implemented. The only scenario I can see where it might be powerful if it didn't exist is if an injured survivor is next to another survivor and you down the injured survivor and use frenzy to catch the other survivor.