What playing killer feels like
I'm joking. It isn't bad, really! I just found this funny bug (or hack?) where the game ended with 13 hooks.
I'm joking. It isn't bad, really! I just found this funny bug (or hack?) where the game ended with 13 hooks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's a bug. I've had this happen a few times before. When a survivor is rescued right as the hook timer is up or as they hit second stage, the hook counter already adds another hook even though the survivor didn't hit the next stage. It's especially funny, when you're called a tunneler with no kills at 9 hooks.
Survivors and their filthy second chance perks!
Yeah, I have had that. Basically survivor did a save after someone died on hook on your end, right? Probably ping thing… Still was kinda funny to me.