Can BP from rank reset exceed 2 mil cap?
I have almost 2 mil BP now, and I’m rank 1 on both Survivor and Killer. Will I have 4 mil after rank reset, or just capped at 2 mil?
I have almost 2 mil BP now, and I’m rank 1 on both Survivor and Killer. Will I have 4 mil after rank reset, or just capped at 2 mil?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You still get your rewards irrespective of the cap.
I believe the grade reset reward does exceed the 2 million BP cap.
Yes grade reset bp reward can exceed the 2 million bp gap.
Ah nice! Then I wouldn’t need to spend my BP right now.
Thank you guys!
You'll get them (and thus reach 4M). Spend them before the next match though.