Tome 17, Tough Skin Challenge. Get hit twice (2) while under the effects of Endurance.
SO I've been trying to complete this Challenge for 2 days and no luck. It hasn't counted a single hit I've received. Not sure if this is a bug anyone else has ran into with this Challenge but I'm running MFT, Off the record, dead hard, and breakdown... but even tho I have the endurance effect and I'm hit to deep wound it hasn't been counting towards my Challenge. Am I just dumb and missing a step ? I know it's prior to getting to deep wound for endurance is what causes you to go to deep wound over dying state. I play on PS5. Hope this can get the word out if anyone else is having issues. And again thank you and have a great weekend everyone :)
Comments
Yeah I just used off the record twice while endurance was in effect and saved the game play and no progress was counted. This challenge is Bugged
Still no comment ? Darn was hoping others would know something about this...
I feel like endurance isn't working right. If you mend it just keeps the endurance. So maybe they are connected.
I see, I also noticed that too but didn't think of that. Hopefully a Dev will find out the issue. Was so annoyed trying to do my challenge. That I had to assume it was a bugg or something so what better place to check than here hahahah thank you for your input appreciate it