How do I make matchmaking good for me
Every time I play killer I'm quickly stomped on no matter how many matches it can be my first match of the day and suddenly boom stomped to bits or my tenth match with 2/10 being decent and still stomped.
Every time I play killer I'm quickly stomped on no matter how many matches it can be my first match of the day and suddenly boom stomped to bits or my tenth match with 2/10 being decent and still stomped.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Avoid survivors with "TTV" in their nicknames. As a rule, they are either joining the lobby to sweat with their pales and abuse you. Better skip the lobby and wait for the next.