Tough Skin Challenge
The challenge in level 3 of tome 17 "Tough Skin" does not register any hits while under the effects of endurance. I tested getting hit with Dead Hard, Buckle Up, and Off The Record and none of the hits worked.
The challenge in level 3 of tome 17 "Tough Skin" does not register any hits while under the effects of endurance. I tested getting hit with Dead Hard, Buckle Up, and Off The Record and none of the hits worked.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey @Phobo,
Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. When you have a moment, would you let us know the platform you are experiencing this on?
Thank you!
I have the same issue. Used 'off the record' and got hit straight after I was unhooked and it didn't count. Playing on PC.
Fixed as of update 7.7.0. Was able to complete it in two games using 'off the record'.