PC (Steam) - Beta FOV Slider Resets Every Time Game is Closed

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Adjust the FOV Slider to 103 (I've only tried adjusting it to the max which is where I'd like it to stay)

Step 3 : Close and re-open the game

Step 4 : The FOV slider is reset to the default of 87

This happens to me regardless of what character I play on either side, regardless of what perks I bring or what maps I play on, and has happened to me consistently every time I have closed and restarted the game. I've attached some logs from a recent play session. I'm not sure if there's a step here I'm missing but I've poked around at all the official patch notes and such that I can and as far as I can tell this is indeed a bug and also something that seems to only be affecting me? So I'm not really sure what could be going on. Thanks for the help!

Tagged: Under Review

Comments