Could not get into 'chase' as Doctor

I was playing as the Doctor and the whole game, whenever I would find a survivor and chase them, there would be no chase music AND the survivor HUD showed no indication that they were being chased. I also was not able to get bloodlust. If I hit the survivor, the music would start, but then would go back to silence as if I wasn't in chase. I'm on PC (Steam)

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I just had this issue as Clown on Decimated Borgo. Survivors were 2x sables, a renato, and a meg.

    My perks were: Hexes Pentimento, Plaything, and Face the Darkness, as well as Pop Goes the Weasel

  • This is kind of cheat.

    survivor change their walk speed to 4.0m/s

  • @ABAEX said:

    This is kind of cheat.

    survivor change their walk speed to 4.0m/s

    I find it hard to believe that all 4 survivors in my game were cheating, but possibly.