Small little buff (or new perk idea)

Maybe make lithe decrease the animation time for vaulting? Give you a speed boost exiting a locker
Reason I say this is that balanced landing has a secondary effective, why not allow lithe to have one too? Or better yet even have Sprint burst have a secondary effect of maybe increasing turning speed idk

Comments

  • Umm its showing i apparently triple posted is there any way i can delete posts?

  • I really don’t see the use for this, though. Just run quick and quiet, DWM, sprint burst, and you’ve practically got the same outcome. Sure, you have to run to activate sprint burst, but the point of leaving a locker and breaking into a sprint seems pointless to me; unless it’s a billy, or LF.
  • @Watery
    If Lithe didn't have the chase activation you could use Q&Q, DWM, Lithe combo also from the lockers (instead of only pallets and windows)

  • Milo said:

    @Watery
    If Lithe didn't have the chase activation you could use Q&Q, DWM, Lithe combo also from the lockers (instead of only pallets and windows)

    If you do locker juke much it could work, I guess.