If you were granted a cheat during your Survivor play, how would you end the match?
The streamer who started the match, which had one anonymous player but was otherwise a common CNPT, played against a group of people who were using infinite DS, DH, acceleration and aerial flight and made a video. Perhaps a cheat-granting hack, but they all engaged in uncontrolled behavior as if they were cheating of their own volition.
Normally, if you are a survivor player and you find out that you have been given a hack, you may choose to leave the match on the spot or go in front of the killer and abandon the match, but I wonder if there are more players in the world who take advantage of this situation.
Comments
Let the Killer catch me, then die on first hook. I'd wait until the game finished, then explain why I did that.
I had a hacker help me out once against a tunneling nurse who had both recharge addons and had already hooked me twice at 5 gens. We both clicked our flashlights at her (which had infinite batteries) for the entire match and I still have zero shame about it. So I guess it depends on the killer. If it’s an M1 killer like ghostface then yeah, I’ll probably feel bad and give him the kill but against a nurse or blight? 0% chance
In my opinion you are a cheater who cheats against those you don't like. You should be ashamed of your actions.
If I'm in a match with cheats, whether they involve me or not, then I want to exit the match as soon as possible without DCing. Just do gens and leave, or die. Whatever gets me out of it and into a legitimate match faster.
I'd just let the killer kill me. Even exploiting cheats given to you without your consent is bannable and I'm not taking that risk. Besides, it's a rat thing to do. Cheating's for tossers.
I would probably let him kill me.
I've had a bug a year ago or something where my phasing-speed from spirit was permanent on me. I found it funny and downed 1 survivor with it but after that I just let the other survivors pick him up and let them do all the gens. I explained it in the chat afterwards too.
I am actually lost for words at the audacity.