Prestige rework idea

I don't wanna change much about prestiging characters. But I had an idea that at prestige 2 after level 25, and you get a perk you are guaranteed the next tier of that perk in the next bloodweb. At prestige 3, you are guaranteed to get the remaining 2 tiers of the perk in the next bloodwebs (if you choose to get the tier 2 version in the 2nd bloodweb).

Ex. I just prestiged David to prestige 2, I level him up to 20 then on the 20th bloodweb I get Alert. The bloodweb he gets when hes level 21 will contain tier 2 of Alert.

I think this will lessen the grind a lot and make things easier for the newer players.

Comments

  • Reworking the Bloodweb in general would be nice. I Prestiged my Pig to 1 and got all 3 tiers of Spirit Fury but then when I Prestiged her to 2 she is now at level 42 and not one damn Spirit Fury. She's got a lot of tier 1 perks but not much to give her a fighting chance. Your idea would be helpful but it targets Prestige and I don't know if everyone Prestiges all their characters. I have Presriged 2 Survivors once and don't plan on doing so for anyone else or going for P2. As for my Killers I am super picky on who I Prestige, it's a sign of respect and love for that Killer, basically saying your go to for pro status and so far I've chosen 4 killers. But I'm definitley going to P3 with them.

  • @KillerRaccoon
    Prestiging killers is kinda worth it anyways. More chance for their better addons