About challenges that need you to be undetectable - irritating description
This one is pretty old, and I'm sure there already are multiple reports about it, but I couldn't find one, and it bothers me every time I come across such a challenge.
So, unless stated specifically, all challenges that go like "Hit x times while undetectable" need that hit to be a basic attack (M1) for it to count. Since this isn't mentioned anywhere and as I said, this has been the case for a very long time now, every time I pick such a challenge I need to guess if the wording is fixed or not. As of now, it is not, I just played a round with Chucky and his Slice-and-Dice attack did not count towards the challenge.
Is it possible to either change the wording on these challenges or fix them so that M2 hits count as well? Thanks.
Comments