I don't think FNAF is the kind of chapter to come with a survivor. But if they had to pick someone, I guess you can at least assign an appearance to Vanessa.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think FNAF is the kind of chapter to come with a survivor. But if they had to pick someone, I guess you can at least assign an appearance to Vanessa.
ima need da original gang as skins at least and maybe the jack-o skins as halloween skins
my favorite character gotta be jack-o-bonnie cant lie it should emit a glow
i would love to see them in the game and if you ever want me to rant about fnaf just ask