How are Sacrifice Points Calculated?
I played Killer all night and a few times this morning. I got several 4K matches but I never come close to maxing out my points in the Sacrifice category, why? I literally sacrificed everyone, how can I possibly only earn roughly 6,000 BP? I don't get it ๐
Comments
This outlines it:
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Score_Events#Sacrifice
But basically you get
So if you hook everyone 3 times but don't hit endgame you get 9600 points.
But, if you slug everyone on the ground, and then hook them all killing them or the survivors intentional kill themselves on hook, you end up with far less of around 4400.
I just got a 3K, two people gave up on hook. Is that why my score is so low? I didn't slug.
You need hooks and hook states on most of not all of the survs to max out Sacrifice. So 4 kills but only with say four or five hooks total then yeah less in that category. Survs killing themselves on hooks doesn't really help the killer for points overall.