UK- Looking for people to duo/swf with
looking for new people to play the game with as I don’t enjoy solo queuing. I have around 3K hrs, I’m from the UK mid twenties and play on Xbox. Message or add me xSmithyHD on Xbox and we can play some games
looking for new people to play the game with as I don’t enjoy solo queuing. I have around 3K hrs, I’m from the UK mid twenties and play on Xbox. Message or add me xSmithyHD on Xbox and we can play some games
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yooo dude you still need one
what’s your discord man
same as this atomiczero