Perk Sets - QOL Changes
So, I've been thinking of ways to improve just basic quality of life in game preps and I found one right in front of me as I loaded up old EQ2. I have little buttons by my character's inventory screen that lets me click and change gear to pre-determined sets, thus allowing me to customize my character based on what I'm doing at the time.
What if DBD had something similar. Just three "boxes" for killers and survivors that let you "program" 4 perks and save them to a slot. That way, if I'm playing killer and I see the group is an SWF loaded that switches to a bunch of toolboxes with 10 seconds left, I can click on my box that has my anti-sabo kit in it. Or as a solo survivor, I see that the SWF I'm with just equipped flashlights with 10 seconds left, I can click on a slot that has my "oh crap, its and SWF that is going to piss of the killler-I need to go all stealth" kit. Or perhaps another survivor annouces with 15 seconds left that he is using an offering for "The Game" and I'm rolling with a stealth build that won't work well there, I can change quickly.
Either way, it would allow for easy customization. I think this would be nice for putting together our favorite sets and having easy access to those sets.
Comments