Possible cheating killer

I’ve recently played a match against a killer who somehow was always able to hit every time even when I wasn’t very close to them. I’m guessing this is a hit box issue but I also realized how fast they were. It wasn’t bloodlust either because it should’ve activated after 10+ seconds but this killer was really fast which seemed very odd to me. (The killer was a trapper)

I wasn’t able to record it but idk what to really do with this. Should I just leave it alone?

Edit: fixing errors 
edit 2: fixing errors again lmao
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • If you ever think someone is cheating, report them in game. If you managed to grab a video of it, you can create a support ticket as well, but reporting it in game is the most important part.
  • Peanits said:
    If you ever think someone is cheating, report them in game. If you managed to grab a video of it, you can create a support ticket as well, but reporting it in game is the most important part.
    Thank you! I wasn’t particularly sure of what to do
  • @Gamzello said:
    I’ve recently played a match against a killer who somehow was always able to hit every time even when I wasn’t very close to them. I’m guessing this is a hit box issue but I also realized how fast they were. It wasn’t bloodlust either because it should’ve activated after 10+ seconds but this killer was really fast which seemed very odd to me. (The killer was a trapper)

    I wasn’t able to record it but idk what to really do with this. Should I just leave it alone?

    Edit: fixing errors 
    edit 2: fixing errors again lmao

    Sounds like a lagg issue

  • Master said:

    @Gamzello said:
    I’ve recently played a match against a killer who somehow was always able to hit every time even when I wasn’t very close to them. I’m guessing this is a hit box issue but I also realized how fast they were. It wasn’t bloodlust either because it should’ve activated after 10+ seconds but this killer was really fast which seemed very odd to me. (The killer was a trapper)

    I wasn’t able to record it but idk what to really do with this. Should I just leave it alone?

    Edit: fixing errors 
    edit 2: fixing errors again lmao

    Sounds like a lagg issue

    Better safe than sorry.