When running as a survivor sometimes shift key does not register

Shift button / sprinting interrupts

It seems like the game sometimes doesn't recognize my shift-button input. Anyone else having the same issue? This was no problem before, it just appeared out of nowhere after a while. Very annoying when playing Survivor, as I'd suddently start walking during an intense chase, allowing the Killer to get an easy hit on me. This also happens when trying to vault over windows/pallets the character would start walking even when shift is being used. I see people have experienced this bug in the past so it's definitely not a new thing. Needs to be addressed.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I've felt like I've encountered this but always assumed it was my controller's button giving out

    honestly, I have no idea who the real culprit was and still assume it was my remote

    who knows