Question about the new event:
Does anyone know why as oni I randomly get aura reading? I cant seem to identify any patern to it, it just happens?
Does anyone know why as oni I randomly get aura reading? I cant seem to identify any patern to it, it just happens?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I suspect it's on a timer of sorts, but I've yet to identify what time it's on.
I have had it at the start of the match, middle end, and the only pattern is that there can only be one survivor revealed at a time.
wanted to ask this too.
Only had it happen once when I approached a gen that had little progress I saw Claudette’s aura crouching in the bush a few meters away. Would have never found her otherwise. I though it might be due to her crouching and standing still for some time but I guess not??
Never mind, had 2 surivors revealed at the same time…