kudos to BHVR for the Blood Moon event!

i started a couple of months ago on PC (switched from PS5 after 3.8k hours, left all my cosmetics ;(

and i bought some chapters cuz they were on sale but i had to get so many bloodpoints to make everyone P1 and this event helped me so much with that! gonna take a small break from the game since i've been burned out from playing too much these days, on the bright side it also killed some time for fasting so it was all worth it!

how was the blood moon event for the rest? everyone also got their mains to a higher prestige or some survivors/killers to p3/p6? :)

Comments

  • I managed to get my Sable to P39 because of it, I'm pretty satisfied, though going back to normal is going to be upsetting considering I'm very used to getting 150k bloodpoints per game, now only 20-30k. :(