Crane Collision - (Video Clip) - Please fix this, it's been broken for a while and is super annoying

This collision has been broken for a long time, but I'm just now remembering to actually make a clip and submit a report. If you run from the "Left → Right" you will have smooth collision and can hug it in chase. If you run it from the "Right → Left" you will get stuck in place on the debris pile, so you're forced to run it very wide to get around it.

It'd be really nice if this could get fixed, because I've died to it more times than I care to remember.

Watch "Crane Collision Bugged" on Streamable.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Speaking of getting destroyed because of this, here's an example :)

    I get lucky that Billy takes wide assuming I'll flare, but I normally would die here.

    Watch "I Hate This Crane" on Streamable.