Perks you probably will never use?
Just name some perks you probably don't see yourself ever using. For whatever reason.
Survivor-
Surprisingly ive used most perks at least once.
Sole survivor: for me is just a weaker distortion.
Fast track: i dont like capitilizing on my team dying.
Scavenger:i just use built to last and i dont need forever toolboxes
Background player:very dumb in design as it basically removes any skill component for flashbangs and pallet saves.
Killer- much easier
Noed:hate the entire premise. I dont need a handout at the end of the game. And a comeback tool. Never used it even when i started killer.
Hangmans trick:Niche. Especially now its scourge hook bound.
Lightborn: comes mainly from me playing survivor equally. I hate hard counters. I want survivors to get the save if their good enough. I dont just wanna take all that away.
Knockout:rewards slugging to death, not my goal.
Name some of yours? Preferably for different reasons besides just "bad" of course.
Comments
Predator: I used it once or twice before and I found that it actually makes scratch marks even harder to follow.
Sole Survivor: I hate the very idea of the perk.
predator is genuinely counter-productive to tracking imo as well.
Poised is absolutely awful as well and has been power crept for 4 years now with no changes.
I agree- Predator needs a rework. I don’t understand how a Perk that sounds good on paper actually makes things more difficult when in use.
I’m surprised yall dislike Soul Survivor. I have a meme build with it, and it once helped me escape the trial from a Wraith with that wall hack add-on. I heard his snarling and foot steps but I had no idea what direction he was coming from, even with my headphones on. I just stopped moving dead in my tracks and crouched down behind something.
As for perks I can’t see myself using:
Predator: for the reasons mentioned above
No Mither: I can barely last long in chase with two health states, so why play on Veteran Difficulty by equipping this perk?
Premonition: poor man’s Spine Chill
Red Herring: requires too much thought and execution to utilize this perk successfully. There will be plenty of matches you won’t be able to get value from it, so it’s pretty much useless.