Lyra siblings' voicelines in lobby are disabled

Hello dear devs,
I play on Steam and the Lyras (Renato and Thalita) are missing their voicelines when they spawn in the pre-game lobby together.
It's just a small detail but I miss their smalltalk a lot!
Would be awesome if this gets fixed

Kind regards and thank you

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I've gotten these lines within the past day or two; I don't think its bugged, it just has a very low chance of occurring.. I'd love to see the chance bumped up, though!! I wanna hear them chat. ;-;

    (edit for typo)

  • @crystalkitti said:

    I've gotten these lines within the past day or two; I don't think its bugged, it just has a very low chance of occurring.. I'd love to see the chance bumped up, though!! I wanna hear them chat. ;-;

    (edit for typo)

    aw man ;; It's something that I've noticed for a while but I don't ever get them anymore ;; I get them with the RE characters so idk ;;