Regarding bots
I feel like honestly the only one thing bots are good for that someone dcs early or they are somewhat decent in chases, anything else outside of chases they are horrible like blowing up gens(if its a doc they seem to have a hard time snapping out of it always failing skill checks, or something like chucky seems to throw off their ai.
I remember after dying to a chucky the Quintin bot kept going back and forth back and forth like chuckies white spots was throwing it off literally going around in a circle in the same spot it was in not moving no where else.
In the case all survivor disconnect the killer now has a match full of bots and must waste their time with non interaction which is not fair to killer. Before bots if any or sadly all survivors dc the game just ends for the killer and they do not get punished for it.
Also for killer(am a survivor main btw) its punishing for the killer some what having to still deal with a 4 v 1 when technically it should be a 3 v 1 or what not which is not the fault of the killer if a survivor dc. The killer did what they were to do.
On the survivor side when the killer slugs the third survivor to look for the fourth one to deny a chance at hatch is also annoying cause now I must suffer 4mins of being on the ground where I could have probably been in another matches ages ago.
4 mins may not sound like plenty to some others but for me every min counts for something. I rather then just leave and take the small 30 seconds cool down and let the last survivor can get a shot at the hatch than be slug on the floor for 4 mins. In honestly I rather bots be gone but idk what do you all think?
Comments