Legion Experiment
I started an experiment that is made for the killer Legion, people find them extremely unfun to play against, so I tested the community sense darkness among us dropped, instead of leaving the chase most of the time, continue the chase in killer instinct, and see what the community messages me, so far it has gone terribly, survivors complain that I target one person as in tunneling, but I don't tunnel, and the one thing they mean is that I continue the chase after hitting them in frenzy, so I tested this without franks mixtape (yeah don't mention this) and the results are split, between tunneler and the surprising part, survivors started having fun in the chase, I am a rank 4 killer and this surprised me, I am continuing the experiment to see the results of this and see if there is a conclusion to make Legion a balanced fun killer to play and to play against.
-See you in the fog
Comments
Survivors will always complain about tunneling/camping, even after youve literally moried them with devour hope. You should know that
Yeah, I know, but some of the messages are about me preforming what I am doing, but them being pissed off about it
Take the anger as fuel for the next match.

Whenever im bullied by some SWF playing one of the worse killers, I usually completely obliterate the next groups, just use the dark power (and some moris maybe)
Believe me, me and my literal 12 ebony moris, love the taste of swf salt, but I am holding them till the experiment is over, giving me more ebonies for them to eat