Huntress: PC vs PS4
I suppose this could be renamed Controller vs Keyboard+Mouse. I use the controller for the PC as well for the most part, as I find trying to contort my fingers for crouching or running with WASD as survivor was a real pain. Plus, I'd started DBD on the PS4 first.
But I like playing Huntress as killer, but I suck at her hatchet. Or, at least I did when not using a mouse. I was frustrated and unplugged my controller on the PC, and lo and behold, my hatchet throwing, while not great, got definitely better. So now, when I play Huntress on the PC, I unplug the controller.
Ironically, I found that constantly turning, as in chasing around a loop, is actually easier with a controller, as you don't have to continuously reposition the mouse.
I understand similar complaints exist with the Nurse and, to a lesser extent, even hillbilly, as he can turn much tighter with WASD.
So. I actually found ways to hook up K+M to the PS4, but I really don't want to do that. So I wondered, if any of you that are GOOD with the Huntress as a killer have any advice for aiming and throwing those damned hatchets on the PS4?
Comments