Self Care Health Bar Not Showing
The heal bar doesn't show when healing with self care. I'm using self-care + strength in shadows.
Tagged:
Under Review
The heal bar doesn't show when healing with self care. I'm using self-care + strength in shadows.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I too have experienced this. The bar stays empty, even though you are healing.
I just had this occur with only running Strength in Shadows, so it's likely has nothing to do with Self Care, or at least not specifically Self Care or specifically the combination.
Here is a video of the occurrence I was able to capture (Unlisted video on YouTube, as the file size is too big to attach):
https://youtu.be/aPdNv25vgiIHere is my DeadByDaylight.log file:
DeadByDaylight.logThus is a known bug you can continue healing until you are done it is only a visual bug.