PC Dissolution not working

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match (my bot video was taken in a public match where all survivors left at the start)

Step 3: proc dissolution by injuring a survivor

Step 4: wait for dissolution to activate

Step 5: watch survivors fast vault palllets in your terror radius

Step 6: ??? pallet is still there

Killer: cenobite

My perks: plaything(no active totems in at least one situation), dead man, surge, dissolution

Survivor perks: i dont remember much except adrenaline and windows of opportunity one some of the situations

Maps: Mount Ormund, Autohaven

has happened more than 4 time and I will test more

I closed the game before I read you needed logs I can get them again if needed and it happens more

feng2.gif feng hops.gif bot hops pallet twice.gif
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • did another match dissolution worked on autohaven wrecker survivors perks were lithe, well make it, quick and quiet, windows of op

  • another match Autohaven Mikaela (stand together, adrenaline, distortion, deja vu) didnt trigger it
    dissolution didn't work on her
    same match same pallet Vittorio (deja vu, stand together, hyperfocus, built to last) jumped the pallet and it broke (dissolution was also active at this point)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/D6TN01E1CI6A/deadbydaylight.log

    i dont know how logs worked but dissolution worked everytime in the prior (garden of joy) match if you can see that