As a survivor main I’m pretty okay with the perk changes

adrenaline definitely needed a nerf just for the Freddy thing alone. Removing the wake up effect was definitely fair. I also think having it not work off hook is pretty fair but honestly I would have maybe kept the healing and taken away endurance off hook, OR kept endurance off hook but taken away the healing. Nerfing both seems too much for an endgame perk but I get it. I’m not sure why they reduced endurance tho as I didn’t see anyone asking for that. The two changes I saw most was removing the off hook heal and Freddy stuff.

I’m glad to see DS went back to 5 seconds as that was needed.

Ultimate Weapon Im very happy to see. My biggest complaint about that was the short cooldown naming it a perk that got used over and over very quickly when all it took was opening a locker. I appreciate the longer cooldown but all I wanted was that and removing the blindness, not the scream.

Anyway I do think they need to tweak these changes a bit before release but overall I’m not unhappy with it.

Comments