How do the 'Shrine of Secrets' perks work?

Hi this is my first post, and I'm only making it because I am beyond confused.

2 weeks ago or something I bought the perk 'Inner Strength' from the Shrine of Secrets. I bought it while playing Claudette and I used it for a while on her. I just bought Steve and he's almost level 3 prestige, and I still haven't seen Inner Strength. I also do not have it on any of my other characters, just Claudette. Are you only able to use the Shrine of Secret perks on the character you were playing when you bought it? Please help, thank youuuuuu.

Comments

  • @Musinex said:

    Hi this is my first post, and I'm only making it because I am beyond confused.

    2 weeks ago or something I bought the perk 'Inner Strength' from the Shrine of Secrets. I bought it while playing Claudette and I used it for a while on her. I just bought Steve and he's almost level 3 prestige, and I still haven't seen Inner Strength. I also do not have it on any of my other characters, just Claudette. Are you only able to use the Shrine of Secret perks on the character you were playing when you bought it? Please help, thank youuuuuu.

    The Shrine of Secrets is a Store for Unique Perks, that allows Players to unlock Perk Tiers of Characters they do not currently own or they do not intend to level and prestige yet. It was originally implemented into Dead by Daylight with Patch 1.2.0 (October 2016). The Shrine of Secrets allows Players to unlock Perk Tiers of Unique Perks of Characters they do not currently own. It also allows the same for Characters a Player does not wish to level at the moment, which would naturally unlock thos

    Here's a link to a rundown on how the Shine works.

    With patch 7.4.0 the perk Inner Strength was once again made a Unique Perk, so maybe something I'm not seeing got messed up in there with it?

    Normally you'd unlock Inner Strength for everyone you own from Nancy once you get her to prestige 3. And then spend Bloodpoints in the bloodwebs to unlock it. But directly from the Shrine shoulda worked.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/409465/how-do-the-shrine-of-secrets-perks-work

    https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Shrine_of_Secrets

    Here's a link to a rundown on how the Shine works.

    With patch 7.4.0 the perk Inner Strength was once again made a Unique Perk, so maybe something I'm not seeing got messed up in there with it?

    Normally you'd unlock Inner Strength for everyone you own from Nancy once you get her to prestige 3. And then spend Bloodpoints in the bloodwebs to unlock it. But directly from the Shrine shoulda worked.

    Hi thank you for responding :)

    I contacted support about it and I am awaiting a response. I guess I did know how Shrine worked, Inner Strength is just bugged. I will post an update here if and when it gets fixed.