Looking for a group/people to play with

Hello, I am from the UK (F) and I am looking for people to play with. I play on PSN but I can play with people on all platforms and locations and have a mic and discord. I welcome anyone and my only requirement is that people are chilled and drama free. I am just here for laughs and to enjoy the game and all levels are welcome. I am not a god tier looper by any means but I know how to play the game and will help my teammates. If you are interested leave your user username or message me.

Comments

  • Cringe_Worthy23 is my psn, if you're interested.

  • Tvdl_2000 is my PSN if you are interested

  • Would love to play with you, I play on PC, you can add me (vango). I probably will be a little hesitant to talk a lot at first, but with time I'll get braver

  • Hi Fonzyhill is my PSN if interested at any point.

  • Hey! I'm also on PSN and looking for lighthearted people to play with. I'm 27 (F) and have a mic or discord. Feel free to add me if you'd like 😊. My PSN is zrain2015.

  • Hello, I’m 25+ and play on psn. My psn is GoodestKitty. I usually play with my friend and we like to laugh and talked but we’re decent!

  • Psn:RaydaVinci19

  • Discord is 18lukerogers

  • I wish to play together discord: kb307238

  • Zor_kki is the same at PSN. I saw that this discussion is a little bit far along, but why not. Would be happy to hear from you!

  • @Sablesthighhighs said:

    Hello, I am from the UK (F) and I am looking for people to play with. I play on PSN but I can play with people on all platforms and locations and have a mic and discord. I welcome anyone and my only requirement is that people are chilled and drama free. I am just here for laughs and to enjoy the game and all levels are welcome. I am not a god tier looper by any means but I know how to play the game and will help my teammates. If you are interested leave your user username or message me.

    Feel free to add me psn DEMON_INK

  • I'm down to play. My psn is triblade077