Remember the pig and the new event coming out?

this is directly from the event info, The “Moonrise” event will pit Survivors and Killers against one another. that is a challenge to get more than the other side, who can get the most tokens, this could mean that they may have a pig skin being made, but its for the winner side for killers, for survivors, it would be a tapp skin, but this is just a theory, A Game Theory (sorry, just had to do it)

Comments

  • There's nine cosmetics to get, 3 outfits in total. One is a huntress Skin a Boar i think, so fitting for the year of the pig., and Two Survivor skins for Feng and Ace.

  • @Bongbingbing said:
    There's nine cosmetics to get, 3 outfits in total. One is a huntress Skin a Boar i think, so fitting for the year of the pig., and Two Survivor skins for Feng and Ace.

    I know the huntress, feng, ace skins, I mean how we could get rewarded for getting a certain limit on tokens, like new year event

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:
    There's nine cosmetics to get, 3 outfits in total. One is a huntress Skin a Boar i think, so fitting for the year of the pig., and Two Survivor skins for Feng and Ace.

    I know the huntress, feng, ace skins, I mean how we could get rewarded for getting a certain limit on tokens, like new year event

    I'd like that but I don't think it'll happen sadly, licensing for Amanda/Tapp is probably tough.

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:
    There's nine cosmetics to get, 3 outfits in total. One is a huntress Skin a Boar i think, so fitting for the year of the pig., and Two Survivor skins for Feng and Ace.

    I know the huntress, feng, ace skins, I mean how we could get rewarded for getting a certain limit on tokens, like new year event

    I'd like that but I don't think it'll happen sadly, licensing for Amanda/Tapp is probably tough.

    there is a chance....wait, was amanda released during the last event?

  • You're pulling something out of nothing here.

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:
    You're pulling something out of nothing here.

    @MojoTheFabulous said:
    You're pulling something out of nothing here.

    what the thing from the moonrise event or the was amanda dropped while in last years event?

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:
    There's nine cosmetics to get, 3 outfits in total. One is a huntress Skin a Boar i think, so fitting for the year of the pig., and Two Survivor skins for Feng and Ace.

    I know the huntress, feng, ace skins, I mean how we could get rewarded for getting a certain limit on tokens, like new year event

    I'd like that but I don't think it'll happen sadly, licensing for Amanda/Tapp is probably tough.

    there is a chance....wait, was amanda released during the last event?

    No she came a few weeks before Howling Grounds.

  • @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:
    There's nine cosmetics to get, 3 outfits in total. One is a huntress Skin a Boar i think, so fitting for the year of the pig., and Two Survivor skins for Feng and Ace.

    I know the huntress, feng, ace skins, I mean how we could get rewarded for getting a certain limit on tokens, like new year event

    I'd like that but I don't think it'll happen sadly, licensing for Amanda/Tapp is probably tough.

    there is a chance....wait, was amanda released during the last event?

    No she came a few weeks before Howling Grounds.

    didn't somebody say that they did not get enough tokens to get another free skin last year?

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:
    There's nine cosmetics to get, 3 outfits in total. One is a huntress Skin a Boar i think, so fitting for the year of the pig., and Two Survivor skins for Feng and Ace.

    I know the huntress, feng, ace skins, I mean how we could get rewarded for getting a certain limit on tokens, like new year event

    I'd like that but I don't think it'll happen sadly, licensing for Amanda/Tapp is probably tough.

    there is a chance....wait, was amanda released during the last event?

    No she came a few weeks before Howling Grounds.

    didn't somebody say that they did not get enough tokens to get another free skin last year?

    Probably? During howling grounds we had to earn tokens to unlock the huntress mask/davids jacket. I imagine some people didn't get to complete it in time.

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:
    There's nine cosmetics to get, 3 outfits in total. One is a huntress Skin a Boar i think, so fitting for the year of the pig., and Two Survivor skins for Feng and Ace.

    I know the huntress, feng, ace skins, I mean how we could get rewarded for getting a certain limit on tokens, like new year event

    I'd like that but I don't think it'll happen sadly, licensing for Amanda/Tapp is probably tough.

    there is a chance....wait, was amanda released during the last event?

    No she came a few weeks before Howling Grounds.

    didn't somebody say that they did not get enough tokens to get another free skin last year?

    Incorrect.
    We got the Phoenix Feng shirt for achieving target as a community... Wow everyone worked together....

  • @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:
    There's nine cosmetics to get, 3 outfits in total. One is a huntress Skin a Boar i think, so fitting for the year of the pig., and Two Survivor skins for Feng and Ace.

    I know the huntress, feng, ace skins, I mean how we could get rewarded for getting a certain limit on tokens, like new year event

    I'd like that but I don't think it'll happen sadly, licensing for Amanda/Tapp is probably tough.

    there is a chance....wait, was amanda released during the last event?

    No she came a few weeks before Howling Grounds.

    didn't somebody say that they did not get enough tokens to get another free skin last year?

    Probably? During howling grounds we had to earn tokens to unlock the huntress mask/davids jacket. I imagine some people didn't get to complete it in time.

    no, by the community challenge, there was another skin than fengs that we didn't get

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:
    There's nine cosmetics to get, 3 outfits in total. One is a huntress Skin a Boar i think, so fitting for the year of the pig., and Two Survivor skins for Feng and Ace.

    I know the huntress, feng, ace skins, I mean how we could get rewarded for getting a certain limit on tokens, like new year event

    I'd like that but I don't think it'll happen sadly, licensing for Amanda/Tapp is probably tough.

    there is a chance....wait, was amanda released during the last event?

    No she came a few weeks before Howling Grounds.

    didn't somebody say that they did not get enough tokens to get another free skin last year?

    Probably? During howling grounds we had to earn tokens to unlock the huntress mask/davids jacket. I imagine some people didn't get to complete it in time.

    no, by the community challenge, there was another skin than fengs that we didn't get

    Fengs skin was the only community challenge.

  • @Supernaut said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:
    There's nine cosmetics to get, 3 outfits in total. One is a huntress Skin a Boar i think, so fitting for the year of the pig., and Two Survivor skins for Feng and Ace.

    I know the huntress, feng, ace skins, I mean how we could get rewarded for getting a certain limit on tokens, like new year event

    I'd like that but I don't think it'll happen sadly, licensing for Amanda/Tapp is probably tough.

    there is a chance....wait, was amanda released during the last event?

    No she came a few weeks before Howling Grounds.

    didn't somebody say that they did not get enough tokens to get another free skin last year?

    Incorrect.
    We got the Phoenix Feng shirt for achieving target as a community... Wow everyone worked together....

    hmm, Looks up the objective number to get fengs shirt

    10 million, thats incorrect but if its correct jesus christ we worked together

  • @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:
    There's nine cosmetics to get, 3 outfits in total. One is a huntress Skin a Boar i think, so fitting for the year of the pig., and Two Survivor skins for Feng and Ace.

    I know the huntress, feng, ace skins, I mean how we could get rewarded for getting a certain limit on tokens, like new year event

    I'd like that but I don't think it'll happen sadly, licensing for Amanda/Tapp is probably tough.

    there is a chance....wait, was amanda released during the last event?

    No she came a few weeks before Howling Grounds.

    didn't somebody say that they did not get enough tokens to get another free skin last year?

    Probably? During howling grounds we had to earn tokens to unlock the huntress mask/davids jacket. I imagine some people didn't get to complete it in time.

    no, by the community challenge, there was another skin than fengs that we didn't get

    Fengs skin was the only community challenge.

    hmm, I need to find who ever told me that and say something about it, wait its t*** t***
    censored it because I don't want people to get made about that

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Supernaut said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Bongbingbing said:
    There's nine cosmetics to get, 3 outfits in total. One is a huntress Skin a Boar i think, so fitting for the year of the pig., and Two Survivor skins for Feng and Ace.

    I know the huntress, feng, ace skins, I mean how we could get rewarded for getting a certain limit on tokens, like new year event

    I'd like that but I don't think it'll happen sadly, licensing for Amanda/Tapp is probably tough.

    there is a chance....wait, was amanda released during the last event?

    No she came a few weeks before Howling Grounds.

    didn't somebody say that they did not get enough tokens to get another free skin last year?

    Incorrect.
    We got the Phoenix Feng shirt for achieving target as a community... Wow everyone worked together....

    hmm, Looks up the objective number to get fengs shirt

    10 million, thats incorrect but if its correct jesus christ we worked together

    Well... it was combined total of coins for Killer and Survivor, but I'm still thinking it as collaborative.
    There was one once I recall, where survivors had to struggle free to unlock something and killers would be helping them out... but my memory fails me...