The Unknown's clones need to be removed from further away when you hook a survivor near them

As the title states. You can hook someone in the basement and a clone halfway down the basement stairs doesn't disappear. It's a little ridiculous especially with how fast you can teleport back to it, singlehandedly won me a game I did not at all deserve to win.

Comments

  • And yes I'm aware they can be dispelled but it was impossible for the survivors to unhook without sending two people as I held a chokepoint on the map and after the first hit teleported to the stairs to beat them to basement. Doesn't feel fair.

  • I can understand your frustration. It's like how twins can get free camps by hooking near Victor.


    Hallucinations should dispel like a knight guard

  • @DbdEnjoyer304 said:

    So since you won a game because of a good clone, it should be nerfed? Nay

    There is a reason killers have powers restricted around the hook to prevent camping like this. Unknown's power should be similarly restricted. If you think it is good that I should be able to win a game by proxy camping with a clone close by to a hook then I would love to see how often you play survivor.

  • I don't think they need to disappear, but they should be unable to warp within a certain range until they are unhooked. By doing so, survivors who do not want to killer warped will have enough time to erase the illusion.