Where is the new map?

I have been playing non-stop since returning to the game for over 12 hours and I have not been to the new map a single time.

I have also leveled up many times and have not come across a map offering for it in my Bloodwebs.

I thought that new maps had a boosted chance of you going there for a while after release..? 🤔

How is the new map? Do you all like it and has anyone found an offering for it in their Bloodwebs?

Comments

  • It’s in the Withered Isle Realm. The same as Garden of Joy. The map booster only lasts for the first week or so, and we’re on 2 weeks now.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    It’s in the Withered Isle Realm. The same as Garden of Joy. The map booster only lasts for the first week or so, and we’re on 2 weeks now.

    Is that the same offering as The Garden of Joy?

    Edit: lol sorry, I see you literally said garden of joy. I'm tired and read that way too fast lol. Thanks for the information!

  • I finally arrived! I have not been on this map since it came out.

    I technically survived my first game here as The Unknown hooked me, then disconnected while chasing a teammate.

    I always wondered if the game would say you escaped if the Killer DC'd while you are hooked and now I know.

    The map is gorgeous, just like Nancy 😍

    20240327_142036.jpg