Nintendo Switch Codes - Expire March 27th

Hello fellow Nintendo players! These are the 3 codes for the Twitch Drops. Claim them before they expire!

Screenshot_20240326_041253_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240326_041256_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240326_041250_Chrome.jpg

Comments

  • we have a rivalry in the announcement thread niche, i see.

    beat you to it this time, though.

  • Always forget you play on Switch๐Ÿ˜„

    I gotta get one, miss the Nintendo vibe n really wanna play that Princess Peach gameโ˜บ๏ธ

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    we have a rivalry in the announcement thread niche, i see.

    beat you to it this time, though.

    Ah, I now see your post.

    I love sharing good news such as bloodpoints codes but particularly Nintendo Switch news as I feel like we are a minority, both as dbd players and forum members.

    Our hardware is *slightly* behind everyone else ๐Ÿ˜† literally just a tad bit!

    I really wish the Exit Gates lit up red and flashed as they do on modern consoles and PC... instead we get a solid orange (yellowish) set of lights on our Exit Gates that don't flash ๐Ÿ˜ž

    Anyway, on behalf of myself and others, thank YOU for posting! I love that we both enjoy bringing codes to the community, especially people who do not follow DBD Twitter.

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3685157#Comment_3685157

    Ah, I now see your post.

    I love sharing good news such as bloodpoints codes but particularly Nintendo Switch news as I feel like we are a minority, both as dbd players and forum members.

    Our hardware is *slightly* behind everyone else ๐Ÿ˜† literally just a tad bit!

    I really wish the Exit Gates lit up red and flashed as they do on modern consoles and PC... instead we get a solid orange (yellowish) set of lights on our Exit Gates that don't flash ๐Ÿ˜ž

    Anyway, on behalf of myself and others, thank YOU for posting! I love that we both enjoy bringing codes to the community, especially people who do not follow DBD Twitter.

    I do hope I didn't come across as entitled. I can only thank you for picking it up as well, making sure that the stuff I missed is covered as well.

    Guess we'll both just need to keep an eye out for each other's threads, eh?

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3685241#Comment_3685241

    I do hope I didn't come across as entitled. I can only thank you for picking it up as well, making sure that the stuff I missed is covered as well.

    Guess we'll both just need to keep an eye out for each other's threads, eh?

    @GentlemanFridge you are one of my favorite friends on here! You did not sound entitled at all!