What about Swamp? :(
I see that Haddonfield is getting teased for a rework again, meanwhile Swamp is remaining unchanged since its launch. Will it ever get the Realm Beyond treatment?
I see that Haddonfield is getting teased for a rework again, meanwhile Swamp is remaining unchanged since its launch. Will it ever get the Realm Beyond treatment?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i don't think so feels like thery forgot about it even tho it the map the show up the most with out a map offering.
Oh dont you worry my sweet summer child, it has changed since its launch. Just not graphically :)
I‘m happy if it doesn‘t change, I like the old looks more anyway.
I hope it never changes.
As I've said on a different thread, I already lost all other realms I liked. Please, please let me keep one of them.