Legion suddenly OP?

So judging from several threads where people complain about his buff. I really have to ask: has the weakest killer we ever had suddenly turned OP?
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • The devs warned that changing Legion in the slightest could result in him being top tier and/or more.
  • Also I wanted to share this cause I thought it was funny. No offense to Matt

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:
    Also I wanted to share this cause I thought it was funny. No offense to Matt

    Holy ######### is he now stronger than Nurse?

  • Are we talking about live-game Legion or PTB Legion?
  • The thing is that the Legion has nothing between. He is the weakest or the strongest killer in the game depending on what Add-Ons you are using.
    That is something that should never be the thing. You should bring results depending on your skill not what Add-Ons you are using.
    That's why I don't know the Legion and I am still wondering if that's Jeff or a new coming killer.
  • Poweas said:

    @Speshul_Kitten said:
    Also I wanted to share this cause I thought it was funny. No offense to Matt

    Holy ######### is he now stronger than Nurse?


    The devs warned that changing Legion in the slightest could result in him being top tier and/or more.
    Impossible 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Poweas said:

    @Speshul_Kitten said:

    Also I wanted to share this cause I thought it was funny. No offense to Matt

    Holy ######### is he now stronger than Nurse?

    Speshul_Kitten said:

    The devs warned that changing Legion in the slightest could result in him being top tier and/or more.

    Impossible 

    I'll just leave this here: https://streamable.com/hdxro

    Even if you ran from him, there's nothing you can do there. You vault, he vaults. The issue with a power with no counterplay is that unless it's weak, it's overpowered. But if it's weak, it's underwhelming.

  • @Peanits said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Poweas said:

    @Speshul_Kitten said:

    Also I wanted to share this cause I thought it was funny. No offense to Matt

    Holy ######### is he now stronger than Nurse?

    Speshul_Kitten said:

    The devs warned that changing Legion in the slightest could result in him being top tier and/or more.

    Impossible 

    I'll just leave this here: https://streamable.com/hdxro

    Even if you ran from him, there's nothing you can do there. You vault, he vaults. The issue with a power with no counterplay is that unless it's weak, it's overpowered. But if it's weak, it's underwhelming.

    legion needs rework but we all know how long the devs need for that. i rather have him viable now instead of being ######### and unplayable.

  • Peanits said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Poweas said:

    @Speshul_Kitten said:

    Also I wanted to share this cause I thought it was funny. No offense to Matt

    Holy ######### is he now stronger than Nurse?

    Speshul_Kitten said:

    The devs warned that changing Legion in the slightest could result in him being top tier and/or more.

    Impossible 

    I'll just leave this here: https://streamable.com/hdxro

    Even if you ran from him, there's nothing you can do there. You vault, he vaults. The issue with a power with no counterplay is that unless it's weak, it's overpowered. But if it's weak, it's underwhelming.

    So why was he released in the first place?
  • @Tsulan said:
    So why was he released in the first place?

    Probably deadlines.

  • Tsulan said:
    Peanits said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Poweas said:

    @Speshul_Kitten said:

    Also I wanted to share this cause I thought it was funny. No offense to Matt

    Holy ######### is he now stronger than Nurse?

    Speshul_Kitten said:

    The devs warned that changing Legion in the slightest could result in him being top tier and/or more.

    Impossible 

    I'll just leave this here: https://streamable.com/hdxro

    Even if you ran from him, there's nothing you can do there. You vault, he vaults. The issue with a power with no counterplay is that unless it's weak, it's overpowered. But if it's weak, it's underwhelming.

    So why was he released in the first place?
    See, watch the streams.
  • @RushingSnipeBob said:
    They complain that killer with 2 purple addons can be strong. Wow, so like Freddy and every other addon dependant killer.

    They don't mention that he is stronger than before ONLY when he hits an already wounded survivor, who [BAD WORD] up by not healing himself. But of course, as always, survivors should have 3535325 second chances and every their mistake should hurt the killer, not them.

    The difference between all those other killers and add-ons? ######### counter-play. Nurse is probably the one with the least, but she still has a #########-ton more then Legion currently does.