Devs when are we gonna get a bleedout timer?
I was actually slugged first until myers picked me up to let me wiggle off for some reason. The game is over just let me or yoichi go next
I was actually slugged first until myers picked me up to let me wiggle off for some reason. The game is over just let me or yoichi go next
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would absolutely love a bleed out faster option. They won't though. They seem to like survivors suffering. Just my opinion. Suicide out is frowned upon, they don't care about tunneling and camping. I doubt they ever will