PS4 Controls
How does everyone setup thier controls for killer/survivor?
Or do most run default?
I've been trying to find an alternate action button for dropping pallets. R1 button always seems to not register fast enough resulting in me missing my timing and getting smacked. Recently changed it to R3 has helped tons.
Or do most run default?
I've been trying to find an alternate action button for dropping pallets. R1 button always seems to not register fast enough resulting in me missing my timing and getting smacked. Recently changed it to R3 has helped tons.
Comments
Might change more tbh because there was times when I was injuried and I accidentally threw down a pallet or I messed up vaulting something.
I have also R3 to drop pallets/vaults etc. I had it before to be the same button than healing others/repairing, but sometimes i dropped pallet instead healing other guy.
If I could remap any button, it would be the wiggle. I hate it being on the right stick.