Banned for "association"

Why was I banned for "association"? I never did any cheating, so why was I perma-banned with no fair chance of appeal? Making an account on another website with no association with DBD or BHVR doesn't mean I did any cheating nor had any intention to. I was never given a fair chance to plead my case or make an appeal. If you had any evidence of me cheating then I would have gotten a response saying that I had cheated and was banned for it. However, I was told that I was banned for being "associated" with accounts or sources of activity that breaks the EULA. That tells me that there is no evidence of me cheating, meanwhile there a plenty of posts about other people actually cheating, about reporting actual cheating, yet I'm the one in the crosshairs? Why was I punished for doing nothing wrong?

Tagged: Declined

Comments