Can't heal in basement with Strength In Shadows + Boon: Circle of Healing

As the title says, I tried to heal myself and the bar did not move. I believe trying to heal in the basement with a boon active doesn't work together. This happened in Forsaken Boneyard.


Platform: PC

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Was it just a visual bug (i.e. the bar didn't move, but you still healed)? I reported that happening, but if you're not even healing, that's much worse.. :'(

  • so I just came across the same thing, I tried to heal in the basement with a boon up(Exponential) and it didn’t even move, i came across this a couple days ago, I couldn’t heal cause I had a boon up, no matter where it is in the map. I thought it was a killers perk at first but I can’t find anything

  • @ayuwooh said:

    As the title says, I tried to heal myself and the bar did not move. I believe trying to heal in the basement with a boon active doesn't work together. This happened in Forsaken Boneyard.

    Platform: PC

    I found out it’s the perk sloppy butcher, it makes it so you can’t heal at all in the basement

  • You moat likely have the healing progress bar visual bug. If you look like you are healing continue to do so because you are it just isn't showing the progress.