Is this slowly becoming the norm? 5 out of 12 rounds with such patients here.

By now, I'm getting these weird survivors in almost every third game as a killer. Mostly in the early morning (German time). I really don't understand how modding/cheats (especially to this extent) can even be a thing. EAC should be able to detect precisely THESE things. Like: altered game files, any injections, etc., etc.

I don't even want to get into the discussion of whether "killer or survivor" is stronger... but rounds like these make the desire to sit in the waiting list for minutes and often just get rushed away even smaller. I used to really enjoy playing as the killer, but it's been getting worse and worse (especially in the last 2 years). Unfortunately.

What do you think of this and what are your experiences? I play on EU and on Steam (with Crossplay).

Here's a clip of my daily companions who feel no more sense in life.

New Jump Feature.. Dwight is showing me :)

Bro cmon. this small % more speed is obv. Duude.. https://youtu.be/xtFW2pVus-E


in love, beyd.

see u in the fog guys!

Comments

  • @beyd said:

    By now, I'm getting these weird survivors in almost every third game as a killer. Mostly in the early morning (German time). I really don't understand how modding/cheats (especially to this extent) can even be a thing. EAC should be able to detect precisely THESE things. Like: altered game files, any injections, etc., etc.

    I don't even want to get into the discussion of whether "killer or survivor" is stronger... but rounds like these make the desire to sit in the waiting list for minutes and often just get rushed away even smaller. I used to really enjoy playing as the killer, but it's been getting worse and worse (especially in the last 2 years). Unfortunately.

    What do you think of this and what are your experiences? I play on EU and on Steam (with Crossplay).

    Here are two clips of my daily companions who feel no more sense in life.

    New Jump Feature.. Dwight is showing me :) https://youtu.be/0bgtRoi1Ikg

    Bro cmon. this small % more speed is obv. Duude.. https://youtu.be/xtFW2pVus-E

    in love, beyd.

    see u in the fog guys!

    I have no idea what it is, maybe how you move, but i got motion sick watching these. The first one is hard to tell because of that weird movement you are doing, but it looked normal. The jump thing happens at various parts of different maps being a big buggy at times so you can "climb" and "slide" on things sometimes.


    The second one just looks like resilience. You had so many opportunities to just m1 her but you didn't and then let her get to a window for some reason.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/408927/is-this-slowly-becoming-the-norm-5-out-of-12-rounds-with-such-patients-here

    I have no idea what it is, maybe how you move, but i got motion sick watching these. The first one is hard to tell because of that weird movement you are doing, but it looked normal. The jump thing happens at various parts of different maps being a big buggy at times so you can "climb" and "slide" on things sometimes.

    The second one just looks like resilience. You had so many opportunities to just m1 her but you didn't and then let her get to a window for some reason.

    Hey. Oh, the Dwight Jumping Clip is a Cheater. He told me that he uses some mods for Dbd. And he can put a Keybind for a "Jump Animation/Situation". I don't know..

    Sorry for the second Video. Uploaded the wrong one haha. But he was telling me too that the Claud was his friend (obv on Epic Store) and he was cheating/using the "cool gaming chair buff" because he hates Huintress lmfao