Legion's BFFs addon: Not sure why I didn't get haste when I closed hatch
BFFs is a Very Rare Add-on for Feral Frenzy . Quality of Life: (undocumented): added an audio-cue to trigger when the Haste Status Effect is active. Buff: increased the strength of the Haste Status Effect from +4 % to +6 %. BFFs was the first token-based Killer Add-on added to the game. If BFFs fails to activate because of insufficient Tokens, its icon becomes greyed-out and a squared version of the general prohibition symbol (also known as the 'no' symbol) is overlaid on top of it. BFFs origina
Ran this addon for the 1st time. I got a 5-hit frenzy streak, and several 2 and 3 hit streaks. My counter showed 29 in the BFFs addon.
The survivor's didn't finish all the gens and it was down to one survivor. I closed the hatch, which started the endgame collapse but I didn't get my 6% haste.
My question is, does closing the hatch not count as all the gens being powered?
Comments