To survivors that hate bleeding out

Isn't it annoying when the killer does that? It's toxic and you feel like your time is just being wasted. Rest assured, I agree, it's really lousy behavior.

Agreed? Good?

Now that that is settled maybe consider leaving once in a while once the gates are open. Making me wait out the entire EGC while you vault spam is literally the same thing.

Something to consider.

Comments

  • @Pulsar said:

    Well, this is just silly.

    Sometimes being a 100% BP main is terrifying because it's like being a 6 year old in the backseat of a car, with Daddy killer drunk behind the wheel and Momma Survivor hitting and yelling at the driver and all you can do is watch as you drive into oncoming traffic

  • @HexHuntressThighs said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3682424#Comment_3682424

    That’s not true I bled out 4 survivors after they tried protecting an exploiting player and I pipped up. Granted they kept getting up with perks but I did still pip.

    If you bled out 4 survivors then you got "The Entity Hungers" rating, which means a 0 kill game.

  • I see where you’re coming from, but as killer you have the power to push survivors out. Sure you’re gonna get a few extra teabags/flashlight blinds/flashbangs, but survivors soon leave if they’re faced with the prospect of being downed in the EGC. I’m not saying it’s right and I do agree that if also wastes the killers time, but you can’t really compare the two.

    Side note: I first started playing DBD when the Twins were released. I remember playing one of my first ever matches as them on Lerys. As a baby killer, I got absolutely stomped. But I’ll never forget a Claudette who just would not leave and kept teabagging me. I managed to get her with Victor and I was able to pick her up before she could exit… so she DC’d lol. Imagine being that much of a sore loser: “haha I’ve beat the killer so I’m going to stay around to taunt them”… “oh wait, I’ve just given the killer a kill and my teammates have left so it’s an automatic sacrifice, how unfair I’m going to disconnect”. It’s a bit off topic but you get the point, toxicity is just rampant in this game and I don’t think it’ll ever change tbh.

  • @apathyinc said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3682546#Comment_3682546

    If you bled out 4 survivors then you got "The Entity Hungers" rating, which means a 0 kill game.

    But you still pip up. So you aren’t totally punished is all I’m saying.

  • disregarding the fact that there's literally a mechanic to force survivors to stop teabagging in exit gate whereas there isn't a basekit mechanic to force a killer to stop bleeding you out, what if I dislike being slugged for the bleed out and always leave as soon as I can (so long as my teammates are safe)?

  • If I'm being slugged purposely when nobody else is around, I just go AFK. If the killer doesn't want me to play the game, I'll oblige.

    Alt + tab and pull up some youtube videos. I ain't got nothing but time.

1 2 ›