No Bloodpoints when playing Skull Merchant

Hi,

I have noticed that when I play Skull Merchant in a PM any bloodpoints I get in a trial don't go onto my total on the main screen. I have noticed this in the last three or four maps that I have played. I am on PS5 and that seems to have happened just tonight. I have closed the game and re-opened it but nothing has changed with the BP.

My perks are: Cruel Limits, Gearhead, Thwack! and Iron Grasp.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks


Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, hook a survivor

Step 4 : Notice the game crashes after hooking a survivor

Additional information

  • Character played
  • Perks played
  • Map
  • Frequency of the issue

documents to add

  • Images
  • Videos
  • Logs (PC only) 


Tagged: Under Review

Comments