Can’t play the game
When I click on on survivor or killer the game doesn’t even load me into survivor or killer it greys out the role I selected and then does nothing literally spent so much money on this game and can’t even play it
When I click on on survivor or killer the game doesn’t even load me into survivor or killer it greys out the role I selected and then does nothing literally spent so much money on this game and can’t even play it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you play on PlayStation by any chance? The PlayStation Network is currently experiencing an outage affecting all online games. This page will let you know when service has been restored: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/
I am also experiencing the same issue. I am on PlayStation but so far DBD is the only online game that is experiencing this issue.