Disconnection issues on your end
Why is it that I get penalized For a disconnect because it isn't my fault? I have excellent Internet There's no reason for me to be disconnecting in the Middle of a match And then get like a 30 minute Penalty
Why is it that I get penalized For a disconnect because it isn't my fault? I have excellent Internet There's no reason for me to be disconnecting in the Middle of a match And then get like a 30 minute Penalty
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Their DC penalty system does not differentiate between reasons for a disconnect, it just applies the matchmaking lock each time.
It could be a player manually leaving, an issue with a server, the game crashing, issues with someone's internet, etc. Doesn't matter, all are treated the same.
People have been complaining about this for months. Dedicated server crashes where it hoots everyone and we still lose our items and get DC penalties. From what I’ve seen BHVR has yet to address this or say what they’re doing about it.