Constant Disconnection Issues in Dead by Daylight
Hello everyone,
I'd like to address a recurring issue I've been experiencing while playing Dead by Daylight. While I generally don't encounter any connectivity issues in other online games, I frequently face disconnection problems in Dead by Daylight, resulting in penalties.
Currently, the penalty duration has escalated to 15 minutes, and I'm unsure if it can increase further. I'm growing tired of these frustrating connection problems in the game. I'm uncertain whether the issue lies with my internet connection or Dead by Daylight servers. However, if the problem were on my end, I believe I would experience similar disconnects in other online games as well.
It's frustrating that Dead by Daylight not only fails to address these connectivity issues but also penalizes players for them. Why should I receive penalties for a problem that is likely caused by an error beyond my control, and probably originating from the game itself?
I'm reaching out to the community to see if others have experienced similar issues and to potentially find a solution. Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Comments